Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is finally here!!!!



Well, Spring is finally here I do believe!!! Easter was great! Shane, Cody and I spent the dy kind of being lazy. I got to talk to my Aunt Maggie on Sunday and Kelley sent us a text message telling us happy easter. Aunt Twilia sent her usual holiday greeting card on the computer, it is so great to see them everytime she sends them.

I finally got my promotion, which was what I was originally hired for. They moved me over to the Legal Department on last Friday and it I really enjoy it over there. I am finally doing the paralegal work that I went to school for. I never knew how much I would love the legal field. I can't wait to be able to go to the University of Arizona and attend law school.

Brandon and everyone are supposed to be coming out around the beginning of June. I can't wait to see everyone.

Write more later.

No comments: