Thursday, April 3, 2008

WOW!!!!

What a crazy couple of weeks. I didn't realize it had been so long since I have been on. Lots have happened.

Eli and his family moved out today....well sort of. They have a few things left to come over and get.

Cody is still doing great in school. He has really become good friends with our neighbor's son, Brian. He has been spending a lot of time at his friend Bruiser's but we think that has something to do with Bruiser's sister, CJ. LOL. She is really pretty and is a very good girl. Her sister is one of my best friends, Dawn. Her parents keep a close on him when he is over there spending the night. We all know how teenagers are..since we were all teenagers at some point.

Shane finaly got to put World of Warcraft on he computer and he has been spending a lot of time on it. He seems to really enjoy it. Now he wants to get all the extras that go with it...special keyboard, headset, joystick, the whole nine yards. A lot of our friends back in Indiana play it as well so they are helping Shane get caught up to their level.

School is going really good. I am about half way through the semester and stil doing pretty well. I am still really having a hard time with that dang English class....but I will survive. I am about to start on my reasearch paper. I am going to do mine on a band in Indiana called "Project Rico". It should be pretty easy considering we know all the band members. So I get the inside scoop when it comes to information.

Well, I have to go and start supper...We love everyone and hope to see a lot of you soon!!!!

No comments: