Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bad week for us

This has been a sucky week. We got a call Monday night and were infromed that Shane's foster brother, Big, passed away Sunday night. Then today we received a phone call from his Aunt Josie in Idaho informing us that his Uncle Danny that lived in Canada passed away last night. We are not able to travel to Canada so we are probably going to just have to send some flowers. I have spent the better part of this evening trying to track down Shane's dad to inform him about his brother. We think he somewhere in Alabama.

I missed work three days this week after having my teeth pulled and I ended up with an infection in my gums. It was pretty painful. The dentist put me on an antibiotic and it cleared it up. But it still is pretty tender. I have to go back to the dentist next Thursday just to recheck my gums and make sure that all the infection is gone.

I will post more next week. We love everyone very much!!!!

No comments: