Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome to Tucson!!!!

We have a houseful now! Eli's family got here on Tuesday afternoon. Chris (Eli's girlfriend) is great! Potential best friend???? We will see! His kids have gotten so big. The last time I saw them was about 3 years ago when he still lived in Indiana. I have babysat them before.

I had to go to the eye doctor this morning and I found out that the glasses I got like 2 years ago, I didn't even need them. He did say that my eye muscles are weak and I need to do some eye exercises. I have never heard of that before. So, I guess it is back to the drawing board trying to find out what is wrong with my head. All the tests I have had have come back normal so I don't know what is wrong. Everyone is telling me that I have always not been right in the head, so I don't know.

School is going good. Cody is doing really well and has brought all his grades up to an A and two B's. WAY TO GO CODY!!!!

No comments: