Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lot of fun this week!




We have had a lot of fun this week! I did not have any school this week. It is crazy, they let school out for the rodeo. Can you believe that?


There is a big golf tournament here in Tucson and the law firm that I work for has a huge tent right on the 16th hole and all our big clients are in town for the tournament. We got two tickets to attend on Sunday and spend time with all the higher ups in the firm. Last weekend ago we went to my friend Dawn's 20th birthday party. We had a lot of fun and I have posted a couple of the pictures on here for everyone to look at.


Cody is still doing really good in school and has brought his grades up. He now has an A, a B, and a C.


Well I will put more when I have more to talk about.


No comments: